Friday, December 21, 2007

The "Estate Sale"


So today was our "Estate Sale," as a couple of my esteemed colleagues deemed it. But I guess it was appropriate as we are getting rid of all our "college" stuff so I suppose one could say that we were taking care of the estate of our Pullman lives and moving on, if one was into metaphors and all that. Thanks to everyone who came and found something useful, and thanks for the contributions as well.


We're getting closer to getting everything packed up, I'd guess that we are around 33%. We'll get a lot done this weekend, may get a bunch of snow, which is nice. We are shooting to get out next weekend hopefully and then start the road trip. Hopefully we'll have word on visas by then... but you never know.


Anyway, if I do this right, you should see a map of Sweden (from Wikipedia, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate) and you can see where Uppsala is relative to Stockholm. Not a great picture but maybe I can find one later.
More updates later and maybe I'll get Ragen posting as well.
Go Cougs!

No comments: